Creating global impact
Connect & Learn
Effective work culture
Technology Hub - Bangkok
2 vacancies in Bangkok
We can also provide internship opportunities for 3rd/4th year Thai university students in the fields: front-end web development, back-end development, data engineering.
- Monday to Friday, 5 days work week
- 15 days holiday + Thai national holidays + flexible public holiday usage
- Up to 2 months discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Free snacks and drinks
- Coffee machine – free Nespresso coffee
- Great office environment with pool table, PS4 and relaxation areas
- Casual dress code
- Convenient office location close to BTS Chitlom
- Monthly code-jam day – build anything you want
- Continuous improvement through constructive feedback, reviews, training and mentorship
- Healthy and sustainable work expectations – overtime work is rare
Front-end Web Developer
25k – 50k THB negotiable, depending on experience | full-time | Bangkok
BSD Education is looking for front-end web developers with good CSS and JS. Salary 25k – 50k THB per month. The ideal candidate would be experienced with SASS, TypeScript and React JS, but if you have strong CSS and JS then you can pick up the other skills on the job.
This is a full-time development role within the Bangkok development team. You will be working on our education platform, BSD Online, which is used by tens of thousands of teachers and students worldwide. The primary responsibility is to build re-usable stateless React JS components designed by our UI / UX designer. On each task you will work closely with a senior full-stack developer who will integrate your components into the product. There is good potential for career advancement to a full-stack development role.
- Strong grasp of CSS, preferably SASS. This is the most important tech skill for this role. You’ll need to demonstrate your knowledge.
- ReactJS experience would be nice to have.
- HTML experience of course.
- English ability would be helpful, but not essential. Most of the Bangkok staff speak Thai. Anyway, you will often be working with senior Thai developers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Smart, self‐motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player.
- Create and maintain React JS components using SASS and TypeScript.
- Create ‘stories’ using Storybook to showcase your components.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve bugs
Technology Education Content Developer
30k – 60k THB, Bangkok
BSD is searching for personable, passionate individuals to join our growing team. We are looking for a self-learner who shares our mission of making technology education available to everyone. As an education content developer you will research and develop new curriculum for the BSD Online platform.
- Researching ideas for new content and curriculum
- Designing and developing innovative learning-focused technology projects
Our perfect candidate
- Is punctual, organized and creative
- Has a strong desire to make a difference every day with a passion for education
- Has the ability to build relationships with international and culturally diverse coworkers and clients to create a dynamic environment where play, discovery and hard work go hand-in-hand
- Has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of teaching – preferably teaching programming to 6-18 year olds within a school classroom environment
- You must be able to break technology concepts into easily understandable and relatable parts for children and students (6-18 years)
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Video game design experience – i.e. Unity3D, Phaser.js, etc.
- Nice to have: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Micro:bit, LEGO robotics competition, Python, Java, etc.