BSD Education is searching for personable, passionate individuals to join our growing team. We are looking for a self-learner who shares our mission of making technology education available to everyone. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for being a key member of the team building our growing North American customer base.
- Prospect and qualify opportunities by conducting a thorough needs analysis and configuring the appropriate offering to meet the customer’s needs.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets and goals.
- Develop and execute a successful overall business development strategy to acquire new business throughout an assigned territory.
- Attend events and conferences to build network and brand awareness
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure customers are managed effectively and their needs are met
Our Perfect Candidate
- Is punctual, organized and loves being empowered to work with initiative
- Wants to work in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Has a strong desire to make a difference every day with a passion for education
- Has the ability to build relationships with international and culturally diverse co-workers and clients to create a dynamic environment
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 1 to 9 months
- Strong experience selling to senior or mid-level decision makers with a good understanding of technology & education
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of organizations
- Tenacity to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Minimum 3 years full sales cycle experience with prospecting
- Business development experience and track record of successful sales
- Experience and track record managing customer contract renewals
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Good networking skills
- Understanding and experience of the education sector
BSD stands for Build Something Different. We are an international team (Hong Kong, USA,
Thailand and Philippines) of social entrepreneurs, technologists, and educators dedicated to empowering the kids of today with the tools for tomorrow. We partner with schools to build curated technology curriculum that fits into all subjects (e.g., History, Math, Science).
Schools and teachers we work with have access to BSD’s online learning platform, content, and curriculum, as well as in-person or virtual training for all experience levels. This gives teachers the confidence, content, and community they need to start embedding technology in their classroom today.
Our mission is to bring real-world technology education to every teacher of every subject in every school. This will empower students to use the latest technology to solve real-world problems in their futures.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday