Technology Education Content Developer
BSD Education is searching for a personable and passionate individual to join our growing team. We are looking for a self-learner who shares our mission to make the learning and understanding of technology and design accessible, relevant and engaging to all students and teachers. As a content developer, you will research, develop, write and edit curriculum, lesson plans, slideshows, make videos and activity guides for teachers and students.
Salary 50k – 75k THB per month.
- Work with the Education Team to develop slides, videos and learning resources for BSD curriculum offerings
- Research and create innovative and engaging methods of integrating technology in cross-curricular teaching to 6-18-year-olds
- Coordinate with the Education Team and keep timely communication about deadlines, updates and progress
Our perfect candidate
- Can work remotely in SE Asia or from our Bangkok office.
If working remotely, you will need to attend meetings in the Bangkok office occasionally.
- Is punctual, proactive, detail oriented, organized and creative
- Has outstanding written and oral communication in English
- Has a passion for technology education and is excited to make a visible difference for teachers and students
- Has the ability to build relationships with international and culturally diverse co-workers and clients to create a dynamic environment where play, discovery and hard work go hand-in-hand
- Has experience with curriculum development, lesson planning, coding, hardware
Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a discipline relating to education or similar field
- Must be able to work with a remote team
- Must be able to simplify complex concepts and activities into easily understandable and relatable parts for students and teachers
- Experience in editing, proofreading, and researching
- Interest in technology and education
- 6+ years of professional experience
Nice To Have / Optional
- A Teaching Degree / Education Degree
- Experience teaching 6-18 year-olds within a classroom environment
- 3+ years of experience of classroom teaching
- Experience with hardware like micro:bit and robotics
Commitment & Compensation
- 50k-75k THB per month salary, based on experience
- Medical insurance
- 10 days holiday + Thailand public holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous improvement through constructive feedback, reviews, training and mentorship
Why is it great to work here?
- Working with a globally minded and committed to team to providing high quality content to teachers and students
- Access to the latest technologies and opportunities to experiment
- The chance to work with inspiring students, awesome colleagues and forward-thinking educators internationally
- Opportunities to contribute to lessons and technologies used by thousands of students
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a sample lesson that you have created. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
BSD stands for Build Something Different. We are an international team of educators dedicated to making technology education accessible to as many students as possible. By partnering with schools to design custom curriculum, lead professional development, and integrate our platform – BSD Online, our team empowers teachers to bring coding into their classrooms regardless of experience. Since 2013, BSD has introduced 21st-century technology skills to more than 10,000 students and 450 teachers around the world.