Technology Professional Development Instructor & Coach
When it comes to preparing our young people for the opportunities of tomorrow, it’s critical that we empower their teachers with the confidence and skills they need to integrate technology skills into their classrooms.
BSD Education is looking for tech-savvy, charismatic individuals to deliver professional development workshops for teachers of all backgrounds. The Technology PD Instructor & Coach will be responsible for leading training sessions and ensuring the overall success of these programs. The role includes follow up communication with teachers to track and evaluate the success of their programs. Candidates must be motivated self-learners who are good communicators, fun-loving, and positive role models.
● Lead training sessions for groups of 3-20 teachers
● Manage phone and video chat correspondence with and teachers
● Organize and escalate questions and monitor their resolution
● Comfortable leading in a classroom setting
● Able to communicate effectively with school staff and team members
● Reliable, organized, adaptable, and positive
The best candidates
● Are excited and passionate about making an impact in the lives of kids
● Are lifelong learners who love problem solving
● Are attentive listeners, good at asking questions and articulate
Why join BSD
● 10-15hrs/week at $10-20/hour based on experience, Monday-Friday
● We pay for your training
● Flexible scheduling
● Travel compensation is included
● We cover the costs of your Pre-Employment Screening Requirements: Criminal history check, Child Abuse clearance and FBI Fingerprints
BSD Education designs, develops and delivers programs of learning for digital skills, enabling teachers to bring real-world technology education to every classroom. This is achieved by providing project-based curriculum for 5-18-year-olds that is delivered through an online learning platform with comprehensive training and year-round support available. Programs are mapped to a range of international standards and can be implemented immediately by teachers with no prior technology experience. With curriculum for technology courses, all core subjects and after school and technology camps, BSD can be used by all teachers to give their students the essential technology skills and mindsets to succeed in the future.