Do you love Digital Marketing and have a passion for education? We would love to add you to our growing team!
Join us at BSD Education in making students future-ready with future-ready skills. We provide schools with Curriculum, Online Learning Environment and Professional Development training for teachers to easily bring Technology Education into every classroom, and every subject.
- Reports directly to the Group Marketing Director in carrying out the company’s marketing and brand awareness initiatives
- Responsible for organic marketing (lead generation and web traffic) via the creation of original content to be published on BSD’s social media platforms
- Executes and manages paid advertising campaigns
- Develops and sends email marketing campaigns; in-charge of database management
- Helps with the organization, management, and implementation of the company’s external events
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience; fresh graduates with a degree in Marketing or Communications and strong internship experience will also be considered
- Strong background on social media content creation and paid ad campaigns required
- Knowledgeable on Google Drive applications, Asana, Slack, Active Campaign, Adobe Acrobat, Mailchimp, and Buffer strongly preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proven work of copywriting required
- Able to multi-task, highly-organized and with an exceptional eye for details
- Self-motivated, independent worker, self-starter