No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Have an interest in teaching and technology? Want to teach students about computers and coding in a fun, creative environment? We would love to add you to our growing team!
Join us at BSD Education in making students future-ready with future-ready skills. We provide schools with Curriculum, Online Learning Environment and Professional Development training for teachers to easily bring Technology Education into every classroom, and every subject.
We run classes all over Hong Kong (and APAC, North America!) and would love extra, reliable hands on the team to teach 1-3 group classes a week to equip kids in grades K-12 with 21st Century skills.
● Teach technology classes to students grades K-12, we will provide you the curriculum
● Study the curriculum and ensure quality of teaching and delivery
● Report to project managers on status of classes
● Comfortable leading classes in a school setting
● Able to communicate effectively with school staff and team members
● Reliable, organized, adaptable, and positive
● Interested in teaching and childcare; experience is a plus
● Wanting to learn more digital skills yourself
● Fluent in English
The best candidates:
● Are excited and passionate about making an impact in the lives of kids
● Are lifelong learners who love problem solving
● Encourage students to try new things and explore ideas
● Are attentive listeners, good at asking questions and articulation
● Are free on weekday afternoons
● Have at least 1 year of teaching experience
● HK$300-500/hour based on experience, select weekdays. This can be a long-term part-time role.
● Travel compensation is included
● We cover processes of mandatory checks like the Sexual Conviction Record Check
Candidates must be motivated self-learners who are fun-loving, positive role models. Classes will be held mainly in International Schools across Hong Kong.