No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Have an interest in teaching and technology? Want to teach students about computers and coding in a fun, creative environment? We would love to add you to our growing team!
BSD Education is seeking for motivated, energetic individuals to deliver technology programs that empower and equip kids with 21st Century skills. The Technology Instructor will be responsible for leading classes of K-8 students in after-school programs.
Candidates must be motivated self-learners who are fun-loving, positive role models.
● Teach technology classes to students grades K-8
● Report to project managers on status of classes
● Comfortable leading technology classes in a school setting
● Able to communicate effectively with school staff and team members
● Reliable, organized, adaptable, and positive
● Interested in teaching and childcare; experience is a plus
The best candidates:
● Are excited and passionate about making an impact in the lives of kids
● Are lifelong learners who love problem solving
● Encourage students to try new things and explore ideas
● Are attentive listeners, good at asking questions and articulate
● 5-15hrs/week at $10-20/hour based on experience, Monday-Friday
● Travel compensation is included
● We cover the costs of your Pre-Employment Screening Requirements: Criminal History check, Child Abuse clearance and FBI Fingerprints