No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
The TechNovators program encourages students to explore technology during out-of-school time. It includes more than 100 projects to understand, learn and apply text-based coding, Scratch, robotics with hardware and LEGO® Mindstorms, Game Development, design and more. With a modular structure, schools are able to decide course duration and implement on a flexible schedule.
The curriculum teaches the principles of programming, game engines, and graphic design. It focuses on designing and building games for the web, on mobile devices or inside popular platforms like Minecraft® and Roblox®.
The course allows students to learn and immerse themselves in the world of entrepreneurship by making their own fashion brand, designing their own digital products, prototyping and creating their own business plans.
The Robotics curriculum teaches everything from basic to advanced programming for LEGO® EV3, VEX IQ and more. It touches on sensors, engineering, and design flow to encourage thinking, creating and tinkering.
The Makers curriculum dives into hardware with tools like micro: bit and 3D printing. Offering a more hands-on approach, students learn to solder, program a circuit board, or even 3D print a model.
• Receive ready-to-use teaching materials such as lesson plans, slide decks, activities and worksheets.
• Are given up to 6 hours of Professional Development training and ongoing support throughout the program.
• Acquire skills in App, Game and Web Development, Digital Production, Entrepreneurship, Engineering and Robotics.
• Create real-world products and digital artifacts for their portfolios in every course.
• Develop collaboration, communication, research and design skills to solve real-world problems.
• Courses finish with presentations, shareable online projects and a portfolio of work.