Technology learning program enhancing existing technology or computer classes
The TechReady program takes students on a progression of learning to apply their digital skills to solve real-world problems. Deeply connected with computing, digital citizenship, and cross-curricular learning opportunities, it includes 6 courses in various fields of technology such as Artificial Intelligence, Game Development and App Development. One course contains 3 units with 20 hours each and is always finished with a capstone project to make sure students are able to apply what they’ve learned.
The Course Structure
Our TechReady curriculum has various courses for each year group. Each course has 3 units of 20 hours each, for a total of 60 hours per course.
360 Hours of Content
Online Learning Platform access for your school and students
Ready-to-use Teaching Materials
Internet and Our World
• Explore how the Internet has shaped our society.
• Learn how to be a good digital citizen and code with HTML and CSS.
• Create online posters, timelines, and websites.
• Explore how AI works and disrupts today’s industries.
• Create a chatbot, digital newspaper and a variety of AI models.
Internet and Our World
• Explore how communication has evolved and impacted lives.
• Learn how to use digital communication and code with HTML and CSS.
• Create digital profile pages and personal blog sites.
• Explore how mobile technology can solve real-world challenges.
• Create app wireframes, databases, and prototypes.
The World of Data
• Explore how data is collected, used and analyzed today.
• Learn how technology supports and improves how data is used with code.
• Create various data visualization dashboards.
• Explore how to plan, write and create cutting-edge game experiences.
• Create classic games like Choose Your Own Adventure and Platformer Games.
• Are able to challenge students to investigate how their community, society and different industries are impacted by technology.
• Receive resources to teach fundamental principles and processes of computational thinking, design thinking, and user experience design.
• Are provided ready-to-use teaching materials such as lesson plans, slides, activities, worksheets, and rubric.
• Are given up to 6 hours of Professional Development training and ongoing support throughout the program.
• Apply their understanding through research, planning, prototyping and creating solutions using technical skills and concepts.
• Leverage technology to actively design, solve, collaborate and communicate as part of the process.
• Develop the crucial 21st Century skills.
• Courses finish with presentations, shareable online projects and a portfolio of work.