The Journey from Subject Topic to An Integrated Project
Our TechConnected curriculum has a library of comprehensive, guided projects that are relevant to concepts taught in multiple subjects.
More than 100 subject-relevant, guided projects
Online Learning Platform access for your school and students
Ready-to-use Teaching Materials
Preparation Guides for Each Project
How It Works
TechConnected’s integration to any subject allows students to learn and have access to real-world technology skills across a range of disciplines and contexts. This cross-curricular exposure reinforces to students how technology is intrinsic to all aspects of life and career opportunities.
• Choose the projects they want to use to enhance their classroom activities and learning. Each guided project has a duration of 30-60 minutes.
• Receive a prep guide with every project to help prepare and plan their lesson.
• Are provided ready-to-use teaching materials such as activities, worksheets, extensions, and rubric to easily customize the learning experience.
• Are given up to 6 hours of Professional Development training and ongoing support throughout the program.
• Courses finish with presentations, shareable online projects and a portfolio of work.
• Develop critical hard skills and 21st Century skills.
• Are encouraged to freely express their creativity and ideas by being able to select from a range of projects for presentation of work.