Subject integrated curriculum to infuse digital skills learning into any subject at school
The TechConnected program integrates technology learning to traditional subjects. Through a guided project, students reinforce learning of topics in traditional subjects, while experiencing technology concepts that enhance the context of learning with real world scenarios.
The Journey from Subject Topic to An Integrated Project
Our TechConnected curriculum has a library of comprehensive, guided projects that are relevant to concepts taught in multiple subjects.
More than 100 subject-relevant, guided projects
Online Learning Platform access for your school and students
Ready-to-use Teaching Materials
Preparation Guides for Each Project
How It Works
TechConnected’s integration to any subject allows students to learn and have access to real-world technology skills across a range of disciplines and contexts. This cross-curricular exposure reinforces to students how technology is intrinsic to all aspects of life and career opportunities.
• Choose the projects they want to use to enhance their classroom activities and learning. Each guided project has a duration of 30-60 minutes.
• Receive a prep guide with every project to help prepare and plan their lesson.
• Are provided ready-to-use teaching materials such as activities, worksheets, extensions, and rubric to easily customize the learning experience.
• Are given up to 6 hours of Professional Development training and ongoing support throughout the program.
• Courses finish with presentations, shareable online projects and a portfolio of work.
• Develop critical hard skills and 21st Century skills.
• Are encouraged to freely express their creativity and ideas by being able to select from a range of projects for presentation of work.